05/31/2011. Produced early 1941 in a batch of 104 Bf 110 E-1s (c/n 4013 to 4116) this aircraft was assigned to 4./ZG 76 (Zerstörergruppe, Destoryer Group). In early May 1941 it was one of twelve aircraft assigned to Sonderkommando (Task Force) Junck under command of Oberst (Colonel) Werner Junck in support of the Iraqi Nationalist cause and it was operated in Iraqi markings from Mosul, Iraq. On May 25, 1941 it made a forced belly landing in the Mosul area when the undercarriage failed to lock down and was abandoned, as the Sonderkommando left Iraq.
Subsequently it was found by British Froces, repaired and allotted the British serial HK846. Named "Belle of Berlin" it was test flown in September 1941 and used by No. 11 Squadron at Habbaniyah. Later it was transferred to Almaza near Cairo, Egypt, from where it was used by No. 267 (and later No. 89) Squadron for reconnaissance and liaison duties. Ultimately it was to be transferred to South Africa as part of a program to train pilots on enemy equipment but in the process of transfer was written off in northern Sudan in another belly landing, again due to failing undercarriage.