03/31/2011. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "This aircraft was built by Ford at Willow Run Airport, Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA, as a B-24H-15-FO. While assigned to the 467th BG, 790th BS, 8th Air Force, it completed 130 combat missions between April 10, 1944 and April 21, 1945, the most missions flown by a B-24 in the ETO (European Theater of Operations). The 130 sorties were flown without a single abort due to mechanical problems and without injury to any crew member. The aircraft returned to the USA June 12, 1945 and was sold for scrap October 3, 1945."