11/30/2012. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This D.H.6 was one of 200 built by The Graham-White Aviation Company Limited at Hendon, London, UK, and was delivered to the RFC under the serial C1972.
After being declared surplus after the armistice, the aircraft was shipped to Australia were it was registered as G-AUDO to a C.D. Pratt of Geelong, Victori, on December 28, 1921. Subsequent registered owners were L.F. Pratt, also of Geelong (June 22, 1927), K.R.M. Farmer of Malvern (January 13, 1928), and D.H. Jenkins, Caulfield (March 5, 1928). It was struck off the register on September 29, 1928."