Photographed ca. 1962-64, by Tony Banham
04/30/2008. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "Built by Morris Motors Ltd. in 1941 and was delivered to the RAF with s/n DE241. Stored after WWII, it came on the UK register as G-AREH on July 4, 1960 and made its first flight after storage on November 22, 1960. It is still registered as of this day."