07/31/2012. This T-28B was built in 1954 for the USN under BuNo. 138179, and was used as a training aircraft by the USN until 1965. It was stored at the MASDC until it was delivered to Time Aviation at Tucson, Arizona on March 31, 1982. Registered N3905H it was sold to Dennis G. Buehn of Long Beach, California in 1983, and in 1984 it was registered to William E. Harrison of Tulsa, Oklahoma and flown as Racer number 33.
In 1986 it was sold to GWB Inc. of Canby, Oregon, subsequently it was acquired by Sigi Angerer of Innsbruck, Austria, and in January 1988 it was registered OE-ESA. Next owner was Paul Doblinger, also of Innsbruck, who acquired it in 1989. In 2003 it was registered to the Flying Bulls at Salzburg, Austria.