01/31/2012. As a member of the M.S.340 series of training and touring aircraft, this aircraft was initially built in 1935 as an M.S.342, fitted with an 130 hp de Havilland Gipsy Major inverted four-cylinder in-line engine. It was registered as F-ANVS to the Morane-Saulnier flying school at Villacoublay, France, on October 22, 1935. Subsequently it was converted to an M.S.341-3 aerobatics trainer, and re-engined with the similar 140 hp Renault Bengali 4Pei engine.
On December 7, 1965, the aircraft was registered to Georges Versinger of Vierzon, on May 5, 1969 it was registered to Pierre Pasteris of Megeve, while on February 2, 1971 it was registered to Jean Edmond Salis of La Ferté-Alais. It was used in many rallies across France, and in 1983 the aircraft was damaged and disassembled. The registration was cancelled on December 12, 1995 as the aircraft was reregistered F-AZCX.
Presently de aircraft is with the Collection Salis of the Association Les Casques de Cuir (The Lather Helmets Association) at the La Ferté-Alais airport and undergoing long-term restoration.