07/31/2014. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "The General Airplanes Corporation of Buffalo, New York, was founded by Charles S. Rieman and A. Francis Arcier in 1928. In 1930 it was reorganized as the General Airplanes Corporation of New York at Mineola. The company produced fifty aircraft before it went brook, the assets were auctioned on May 16, 1931.
101 Surveyor. This five-seat high-winged cabin monoplane, built as a special-purpose photo survey aircraft, was powered by two 220 hp Wright J-5 Whirlwind nine-cylinder air-cooled radial engines. Also known as the Observer, the sole example appeared in 1929 and was registered X59E.
102. A three-seat high-winged cabin monoplane designed by Arcier, this type was powered by a 110 hp Warner Scarab five-cylinder air-cooled radial engine. Three prototypes were built, all with folding wings, and they were registered as X6788, X7511 and X7942. The first flight was made in July 1928.
102-A Aristocrat. Production version of the model 102, and 31 were built: NC61V, NC83V, C216E, NC275H to NC279H, NC454K to NC458K, NC788N, NC907V, NC959M, C8650 to C8659, C9445 to C9449.
102-B Aristocrat. Single conversion of a model 102-E, fitted with a 150 hp Wright J-5 engine, reregistered in 1931 as X11311.
102-E Aristocrat. This version of the model 102 was powered by an 175 hp Wright J-6 Whirlwind five-cylinder air-cooled radial engine. Six aircraft were built in 1930, registered NC280H to NC284H, and NC715Y.
102-F Aristocrat. The model 102-A with an 165 hp Continental A-70 seven-cylinder air-cooled radial engine, and six were built in 1931: NC450K to NC452K, NC492K to NC494K.
107 Mailman. Designed by A. Francis Arcier and Roscoe Markey, the sole example of this single-seat sesqui-winged open mailplane was constructed in 1929. It had a Dural-clad monocoque fuselage and was powered by a 525 hp Pratt & Whitney Hornet nine-cylinder air-cooled radial engine. It was registered NX459K, and was eventually sold to the Curtiss-Wright Corporation as an engine test-bed.
111-C Cadet. This was a two-seat parasol-winged open monoplane, powered by a 110 hp Warner Scarab five-cylinder air-cooled radial engine. Only two examples were built of this trainer, they were registered in 1929 as NC490K and NC491K."