02/28/2008. This two-seat bomber was powered by a single 650 hp Lorraine 18Kd eighteen-cylinder air-cooled radial engine. It was registered on September 29, 1928 to SECM (Société d'Emboutissage et de Constructions Mécaniques, the production company founded by Félix Amiot back in 1916), and it was stricken from the French register in August 1929. The aircraft is possibly pictured in Yugoslavia.
It led to the three-seat Amiot 122.BP3 of which 80 were produced for
the French forces and 5 went to Brazil.