05/31/2011. In September 1944, the small family firm Établissement Roche Aviation of La Courneuve, Saint Denis, Paris, completed the prototype of a low-wing side-by-side two-seat cabin touring monoplane, designed by M. Guerchais, chief engineer of the company. Designated T 35 and registered
F-BBCZ (c/n 01), this was powered by an 140 hp Renault 4Pei engine and it formed the basis for a small series of similar aircraft with various engines.
The largest production batch was seven units of the T 35-2 with an 140 hp Renault 4PO-3 engine which was introduced in 1946, and they built a single example of the T 35-3 with an 145 hp Regnier 4L-00 engine, this latter was registered F-BFKI (c/n 01).
The pictured aircraft was the sole T 35-1, powered by an 100 hp Renault 4Pei engine. It was registered to the Aéro-club de l'Orne of Alençon as F-BFAY on January 7, 1949, and reregistered to the Comité d'Aviation de Tourisme de Biskra at Biskra on September 8, 1950. The aircraft was struck from the register on May 26, 1971, as 'withdrawn from use'.