06/30/2014. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This aircraft was built by members of the Aero Club de Pithiviers (France) and flew as F-WFOA in 1952, after it received its CofA it was reregistered as F-PFOA on March 6, 1953. Ten years later it was sold to Roger Vitre of Beaune, while on August 16, 1966 it was registered to Gerard Bru and Raymond Oueille of Mazamet and Castres respectively. It was withdrawn from use in March 1973 and stored at Libourne.
In the background are visible, from left to right, the Badez-Giraud-Mercier Bagimer (F-PFOK c/n 02), the Nord NC.853S (F-BFSP c/n 69), a Jodel D.11 and a Jodel D.12."