11/30/2009. Remarks by Alfred Damen
: "Built at Weybridge this aircraft was first flown on June 4, 1957, it was delivered on July 26, 1957. PH-VIA is depicted here in the 1950's 'Flying Dutchman' livery that went out by 1960. It was deregistered on October 5, 1966, as it was sold to Air Lingus of Ireland as EI-AOJ and named 'St. Flannan'. The aircraft was withdrawn from use on November 1, 1970 and scrapped at Dublin on January 22, 1973."