Photographed at Klekany Vodochody, Czech Republic, May 5, 2009, by Claudio Delfini
07/31/2009. Remarks by Claudio Delfini
: "Designed by Ladislav Smrček the prototype of this four-seat aircraft, was first flown on April 9, 1957, powered by two 160 hp Walter Minor III engines. The aircraft is operated by a private company and is in excellent condition, and has recently been painted in this elegant colour scheme."