12/31/2008. The basic flight instruction trainer M.S.315 was derived from the M.S.300 and powered by an 135 hp Salmson 9Nc nine-cylinder air-cooled radial it was first flown in April 1932. In all 350 aircraft were produced for the French AF, 33 of them after WW II.
The pictured aircraft was used during WW II as an officers liaison aircraft by the Groupe de Chasse III/4 in Northern Africa during 1939-1940. On April 24, 1998, it was registered as F-AZHL to Jean-Claude Miniggio of Audincourt, member of the AVHPM (Association Vieilles Hélices Pays Montbéliard, Vintage Propeller Aircraft Association Region Montbéliard) and the CAF (Commemorative AF) French Wing, and F-AZHL is based at Aérodrome de Montbéliard-Courcelles.