04/30/2008. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "It took Donald "Don" Milton Cashmore of Ravenshead, Nottingham, UK, four years to built this replica. Powered by a Continental PC-60 GPU engine it was first flown on June 22, 1980. It received the Airtours Sword for the best replica at the 1981 Popular Flying Associations' Leicester Rally. In 1983 the aircraft was purchased by the RAF Museum at Hendon, London, and it was fitted with an original 80 hp Gnome rotary engine. The registration was cancelled on December 8, 1986.
The livery is from the original Tabloid s/n 168 that flew with the RFC and carried out the world's first strategic bombing operation when it destroyed the Zeppelin sheds at Dusseldorf, Germany, on October 8, 1914."