07/21/2007. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This three-seat aircraft was a land-based ground-attack development of the float-equipped long range reconnaissance seaplane R.S.14, powered by two 840 hp Fiat A.74 RC 38 radials. Its armament consisted of an 1.77 in (45 mm) cannon in the nose and a further seven 0.5 in (12.7 mm) and two 0.3 in (7.7 mm) machineguns.
The sole prototype was built by Fiat's subsidiary CMASA (Costruzioni Meccaniche Aeronautiche S.A.) at Marina di Pisa, and made its first flight on 11 August 1943. The aircraft was destroyed at Guidonia in September 1943 and no further aircraft were built."