03/31/2009. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This aircraft was first registered in the USA as N4115B on July 1, 1952. On May 3 1961 it was registered to Keegan Aviation at Panshanger Aerodrome, Hertford, UK, being sold to Ronald Malam Wilson, a Director of Devonair, Coventry, on August 29, 1962.
The Air Navigation and Trading Company, Squires Gate Airport, Blackpool, obtained the aircraft at the Udazones auction at Baginton on December 18, 1963, it was sold to Parker & Heard (trading as P. and H. Autos) of Hampton Hill. G-ARJJ was destroyed by fire at Fairoaks Airport, on August 19, 1969."