08/15/2008. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "The construction of this replica was started in the seventies, the fuselage being built by Nat deFlavia and the wings by Cole Palen. Completed in 1992 and registered to the Rhinebeck Aerodrome Museum, New York, the aircraft received its CofA on September 19, 1996, initially powered by an 160 hp Gnome rotary engine.
Its livery represents the original Camel s/n B6299 of 'B Flight' of No. 10 Squadron of the Royal Navy Air Service, as flown by Flight Lieutenant N.M. MacGregor at Teteghem, near Dunkirk, Belgium, late 1917."