Photographed at Aviodrome, Lelystad, the Netherlands, May 21, 2006, by Robert Hodgson
This aircraft was designed by the Dutch designer Frits Koolhoven
working for the British Aerial Transport Company. It was built for the
RAF in 1917, s/n F1654
. It was shown at the ELTA (Eerste Luchtverkeer
Tentoonstelling Amsterdam, First Air Transport Exhibition Amsterdam)
in the Netherlands in 1919, it was registered as K-123. It returned to
England where the registration G-EACN was reserved, but not taken up.
Being the only surviving aircraft designed by Koolhoven, it has been
meticulous restored between 1991 and 2003.