03/31/2012. Built by the Arrow Aircraft & Motors Corporation of Havelock, Nebraska, USA on June 20, 1929. The side-by-side two-seat biplane was fitted with a 60 hp Le Blond 60 5-D engine, a Hartzell propeller, and was finished in similar colors and markings as pictured here, apart from the registration which original carried the 'C' for 'Commercial': NC9325. On July 8, 1929 the distributor East Coast Aircraft acquired the aircraft and sold it to Hugh M. Rockwell of Aircraft Inc.
Ronald Ohmeyer bought NC9325 on April 29, 1930 and kept the aircraft until December 1964, when it was sold to J.A. Schlie and W.R. Archer, while in July 1967 it was sold to a J.N. Talmadge. In September 1979 the aircraft was bought by Philip Mann of London, UK, where it was registered G-AARO on September 17. Subsequently it was recovered with ceconite fabric and repainted in yellow and cream, and it first flew in the UK on August 18, 1980. In May 1981, the original Le Blond 60 engine was replaced with a 90 hp Le Blond 90 5-DF engine.
Last flown in the UK on May 8, 1983, it was sold at a Christie's auction in London to American Charles Osborne on May 14, 1983. The aircraft returned to the USA and although registered N9325 again, there is no record of subsequent flights. Osborne traded it to the NASM for a surplus military North American T-28 Trojan on March 27, 1987. Presently it is on display at the NASM's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Chantilly in Virginia.