12/31/2007. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "Ordered under MoS Contract No. 6/Acft/11329, this aircraft was built by Armstrong Whitworth as an F(AW).Mk.7 and was delivered to the RAF on December 30, 1958. Later it was converted to F(AW).Mk.9 and thereafter it became a test, chase and calibration aircraft at the A&AEE at Boscombe Down, Wiltshire, UK. It made its last flight on January 24, 1975, when it flew into Duxford, where it is preserved by the Imperial War Museum."