09/30/2011. Remarks by Jack McKillop: "This aircraft was delivered to USAAC in 1934 as a P-26A (nicknamed Peashooter) with serial 33-123. It was transferred to the Guatemalan AF on May 11, 1943 with serial 0672. In 1957, the Air Museum of Ontario, California, obtained the P-26A from Guatemala and it was restored to flying condition by the Autonetics Division of North American Aviation in 1962. Registered N3378G, it was finished in the colorful markings of the 34th Pursuit Squadron, as shown above.
Subsequently the P-26A was put on static display at the Planes of Fame Air Museum in Chino, California. In 2004 it was decided to restore the aircraft to flying condition again, and from 2006 it was attending air shows, this time finished in the markings of the 95th Pursuit Squadron. The 3-view shows the aircraft in the markings of 73rd Pursuit Squadron, all three squadrons belonged to the 17th Pursuit Group, 1st Pursuit Wing, based at March Field, Riverside, California. The squadrons operated P-26As in 1934 and 1935. View also photo 4013."