Registered to the British charter airline Independent Air Travel Ltd. of Hurn Airport, Dorset, England as G-APID on November 7, 1957, it was sold to the airline the following November 24, 1957. The airline went bankrupt and its assets were transferred to Blue-Air Ltd. in April 1959 and in November of that year, it was sold to Continental Air Transport of Southend Airport, Essex, England. In December 1960, it was sold to an aircraft broker and leased to World Wide Aviation from December 1960 to January 1961 and it was then purchased by a second aircraft lessor.
For the next five years, this aircraft was leased to five British airlines:
- January to March 1961: British United Airways of Gatwick Airport, London
- March to October 1961: Starways Ltd of Speke Airport, Liverpool
- October 1961 to March 1962: Lloyd International Airways of Stansted Airport, Essex
- July 1963 to January 1965: Trans Meridian Airways of Stansted Airport
- March 10, 1965 to February 15, 1966: Dan-Air Services of Blackbushe, Hampshire
Upon return for the last lease, it was sold to Invicta Airways of Manston Airport, Kent on April 1, 1966 and used for charter and freight flights. The final owner was the Spanish airline Spantax of Madrid who bought it in August 1967. The aircraft was never used and was converted to the Aerolanidia Snack Bar at San Pablo in Seville. It was damaged by heavy winds in 1978 and subsequently it was broken up."