07/31/2012. This was the last of the initial batch of 12 Cadets ordered by the RAAF in 1934, and was delivered with s/n A6-12. On June 7, 1945 it was registered as VH-AFX and still is of this date, although it has been deregistered three times: from December 19, 1947 till January 12, 1948, from March 20, 1967 till December 14, 1967 and from December 27, 1968 to June 22, 1970. The present owner obtained the aircraft on March 6, 2007 and subsequently it was restored in RAAF markings, being flown in its new livery
(site files) in April 2008.