12/29/2014. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This aircraft was built in 1918, serving with the German AAS under the serial 7502/18. It was one of thirty that were surrendered to the AEF at Coblenz, Germany on January 1, 1919, and it was one of two being transferred to the USA. Under the McCook Field Project Number P-132 and finished in an experimental camouflage scheme, it was tested by 2nd Lieutenant Louis P. Moriarty in the summer of 1920. The aircraft was destroyed on the ground by fire on September 8, 1920."
Read the type remarks on page 9776.