Delivered to the MLD in January 1941 as an S-T-M-S2 floatplane, with s/n S-47. Sold to RAAF in June 1942, s/n A50-5. Sold to Brown and Dureau Ltd. of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and registered as VH-AGR on November 21, 1945. It crashed at Bankstown, New South Wales, on February 13, 1951.
Delivered to the MLD in December 1940 as an S-T-M-S2 floatplane, with s/n S-39. Sold to RAAF in June 1942, s/n A50-9. Reportedly disassembled on July 5, 1944, it was rebuilt with parts from c/n 483 and registered VH-AGR on February 6, 1955. It cannibalized in 1957, parts were used to rebuilt c/n 466.
Delivered to the MLD in November 1940 as an S-T-M-2 landplane, with s/n S-30. Sold to RAAF in June 1942, s/n A50-18. Damaged at Evans Head, New South Wales, on July 5, 1944, in 1957 it was rebuilt with parts from c/n 475 and 483 and registered VH-AGR. On May 24, 1981 it was deregistered and exported to the USA where it became N2617W, being reregistered N466WA on November 10, 1981, and still is as of this date."