11/30/2008. This aircraft had a steel tube fabric covered fuselage that could seat a pilot and three or four passengers, and a wooden wing. It was powered by a 200 hp Wright Whirlwind nine-cylinder air-cooled radial and registered
D-1482 it was first flown in August 1928. In August 1930 the German commercial representative Dr. Roselius presented the aircraft to Bulgaria and registered B-BROS (later LZ-ROS), it was used as a transport by the Bulgarian Air Force.
It was withdrawn from service after 1934.