10/31/2010. Three of the five P-2s produced were later converted to P-1A standards, and a follow-on contracts was placed on September 9, 1925, for 25
P-1As, which had a 3 in (7.62 cm) longer fuselage. It carried an armament of two 0.3 in (7.62 mm) machineguns. One P-1A went to Japan, and eight P-1As and eight P-1Bs were supplied to Chile.