The hull was conventional in appearance, having side-by-side seating in an open cockpit for the crew, and a well-appointed cabin for the passengers, but the mainplane design definitely departed from current practice. The aerofoil section employed was of deep high lift profile, and the mainplanes were of unequal span with a dihedral angle on the shorter upper mainplane only. There were no external bracing wires, these being replaced by a girder-type arrangement of struts. Ailerons were fitted to upper and lower mainplanes, connected by metal push rods, and the wing-tip floats were mounted directly to the lower mainplanes.
Only one machine was built, initially registered G-EBMG, later serialed N214 for military trials. No record exists of its comparatively short operational life which terminated in 1929 when it was withdrawn from use and scrapped."
Span: 58 ft 0 in (17.68 m)
Length: 49 ft 0 in (14.94 m)
Height: 16 ft 0 in (4.88 m)
Total area: 1,007 sq.ft (93.6 sq.m)
Empty weight: 8,060 lb (3,656 kg)
Loaded weight: 11,560 lb (5,244 kg)
Max speed: 115 mph (184 kmh)
Cruise speed: 90 mph (145 kmh)
Range: 360 mls (580 km)
Endurance: 4 hr