11/30/2007. This aircraft was manufactured in 1931 and flown for the
first time on August 17. Powered by four Walter Castor seven-cylinder
radial engines (paired in pull-push configuration), it could carry a crew
of two and ten passengers or a load of 4,266 lb (1,935 kg). Outclassed
by the Junkers Ju 52, no production was undertaken. View also photo 8375.