DAN SHUMAKER COLLECTION
No. 8646. Stabilimento Costruzioni Aeronautiche S.S.2
Aeroplane Photo Supply (APS) Photo No. 907
02/28/2009. This single-seat pusher canard motor-glider was designed by Sergio Stefanutti, an officer with the Italian AF Engineering Corps. The aircraft was constructed at the Stabilimento Costruzioni Aeronautiche (SCA), the experimental construction center near Guidonia, a few miles northeast of Rome, Italy. It was first flown in 1935. Subsequently Stefanutti started to collaborated with Ambrosini and designed several propeller and jet aircraft.
Created February 28, 2009