01/22/2007. Remarks by Jack McKillop: "This aircraft made its first flight on February 25, 1959 and was delivered to Trans Canada Air Lines (TCA) on March 8, 1959 registered CF-TID with fleet number '648'. TCA was renamed Air Canada on June 1, 1964. It was leased to The Sarcee Club between October 1971 and June 1972
It was sold to United Aircraft of Canada
on November 27, 1972, and re-registered C-FTID-X, it was used by Pratt
& Whitney of Canada for flight-testing the PW124 turbo engine with
six-bladed Hamilton Standard advanced propeller to power the
British Aerospace ATP. In October 1989 it was withdrawn from service
and stored at St. Hubert, Quebec. As of this date, the aircraft is no
longer registered in Canada."