This aircraft was built for the USAF as a G-64 SA-16A-GR, for use in
the SAR role. After 1956 it was upgraded to G-111 SA-16B when it
received a new wing, while it was retrofitted to a G-251 SHU-16B and
transferred to the Norwegian AF in 1962. In 1970 it was transferred to
the Peruvian AF and became FAP 520. Its fate is unknown.