12/31/2007. The aircraft was built as C.630 Simoun, converted to a 620, then to a 635, first registered to Caudron on September 24, 1935, thereafter to Jean Wattine. The photograph was taken during "The Circuit of the Oases", the pilot was E. Wattine. The aircraft was sold to Romania in 1939.
For more information about the Circuit and its 1937 participants, read the remarks in photo 6704.