05/31/2009. The single-seat Dingbat was designed and constructed by C.W. Taylor and E.T. Watkinson at Teddington, Middlesex, UK, and powered by a 32 hp Carden-Ford four-cylinder water-cooled in-line engine, it flew for the first time from nearby Heston on August 2, 1935.
It was re-registered five times to subsequent owners, before it was damaged in an accident at Headcorn on May 19, 1975, in the CAA Registry marked as "destroyed" on June 18; its CofA was withdrawn. However, the aircraft has since changed hands another three times, the last time on November 29, 2006.