06/30/2008. This aircraft was built as a B-25D-30 under the USAAF s/n
43-3304. Intended for the RAF, it was designated Mitchell Mk.II and received the RAF s/n KL154. However, it was retained in Canada and delivered to 5 Operational Training Unit RCAF at Boundary Bay, British Columbia, Canada on December 14, 1944. After WW II it served with No. 406 Squadron (Auxiliary) at Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It was struck off charge on September 8, 1960. View also photo 9875.