11/30/2013. Built in 1929 for the RCAF the aircraft's identity is obscure as its paperwork was lost, but it was rebuilt by George Gregory of Manlius, New York, unfortunately he passed away in September 1997, with the aircraft almost completed.
Brian Couglin finished the aircraft in 2000 and due to the lacking paperwork had it registered in the Experimental category as a Coughlin-Fleet; it received its CofA on July 6, 2001. The French horn on the vertical fin is Couglin's tribute to George Gregory, who was a life-long French horn player.
Read also the remarks in photo 11202.