11/30/2009. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "Ordered as a large passenger transport in December 1927, the pictured prototype was completed in April 1929, and named "Krylya Sovyetov" (Wings of Soviets) it was display at the Red Square, Moscow on May 1. Powered by three 230 hp Gnome-Rhone Titan five-cylinder air-cooled radial engines, it was first flown by M.M. Gromov on May 7, 1929."