Photographed at Zaventem Airport, Brussels, Belgium, Spring 1965, by Alfred Damen
05/31/2011. Remarks by Alfred Damen
(with thanks to Guus Ottenhof from Old Wings – Soviet Transports): "Registered on October 29, 1959, and manufactured August 14, 1959, CCCP-42398 started oprerations two weeks later, August 29. Twenty years later the registration was cancelled on November 16, 1979. It was preserved at Yaroslavl, Russia."