Photographed at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Summer 1964, by Alfred Damen
05/31/2011. Remarks by Alfred Damen
(with thanks to Guus Ottenhof from Old Wings – Soviet Transports): "Registered on October 29, 1959, this aircraft started scheduled operation on December 6, with a flight to Heathrow, London, UK, the same airport it operated from in 1966 when it was used for trials by the British Civil Aviation Authority. The aircraft was cancelled from the registry in 1979."