03/31/2009. Erven A. Miller of Milwaukee Wisconsin, converted a standard Piper J-5 Cruiser into the Miller twin. The original engine was removed from the nose and replaced by a streamlined fairing, while two 65 hp Lycoming
O-145-B2 engines were fitted to the wing leading edges. The wing tips were squared off, and the rudder was enlarged. In this form it was first flown in 1957.