10/31/2007. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This type was a brainchild of the Swedish designer Anders J. Andersson who worked for Bücker Flugzeugbau GmbH, and the prototype was first flown on January 1, 1939. In 1942 the Swedish AF choose this aircraft as a standard trainer and designated Sk 25, 120 were built under licence by Hägglund & Söner at Örnsköldsvik. The first was delivered to F 5 (Flygflottilj 5, Air Force Wing 5), also known as the Air Force Flight Academy, at Ljungbyhed in 1944, the last in 1946. They served till 1954 when 90 of the remaining aircraft were sold to Germany for use in aero clubs.
The pictured aircraft was delivered to F 5, serialed as 25071 and coded 5-271, on August 11, 1945 and was withdrawn from use on October 21, 1954, and subsequently stored. After the war time ban on German aviation was lifted this aircraft was sold to Germany on May 10, 1956 and registered as D-EDUB on May 18, 1956. The registration was cancelled from December 22, 1979 till May 14 of the following year. It was cancelled again on May 28, 2004, as the aircraft was sold to the UK and registered there as G-GLSU on July 21, 2004."