09/30/2014. Remarks by Walter van Tilborg: "F-PBGS was built as an A.S.70 in 1946 and was registered to Pierre Jacques Guyot of St. Denis d`Hiersac, France on September 11, 1946, since it had various owners, including aero-clubs. On February 5, 1976 the aircraft was registered in the name of Fernand Leglaive of Chateaufort and was re-designated as A.S.70L when the Salmson radial engine was replaced by an 105 hp Potez 4E-20 boxer after a period of restoration. Since November 9, 2010 the aircraft is in the name of Laurent Amrouche of Épinay-sur-Seine."
Read also the type remarks on page 7763.